Saturday, May 12, 2012

Beauty Every Where



I took this picture about a year ago. I just love all of the little areas like this one that are scattered around the park. This is one of my favorite areas located right next to the exit of Jungle Cruise. So, colorful. The brightness of the pink bougavillia against the lavender trumpet vine (Clytostoma callistegioides)  is just gorgeous. The fountain of various bromeliads is just wonderful. This is what I want this blog to be about. My wanderings around the Disneyland Resort just taking in all of its imagination and its beauty. I have been coming to the park since I was a baby and there are so many memories here. God gave Walt Disney and his Imagineers such tremendous gifts. To think that people imaged and created a place where families could make a life time of memories. There just isn't another theme park in the world that can hold a candle to Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment