Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More DCA


Elias and Company looking so elegant. Classic,clean lines. Reminds me of the department stores of old.


Five and Dime decked out for the 4th of July.


I know. I just can't help taking yet another picture of Carthay. It's like the Matterhorn. It just photographs great from every angle, even with a June gloom sky.


More pretty tile windows.


This Giant Bird of Paradise just looks so pretty over at Disney Playhouse.


 SNAPDRAGONS!!!!!!


How many cones are at the Cozy Cone??? You just know some Disney Fantanic will count them all eventually. I am going to take a guess and say 999 happy cones with room for one more. Haaaaaaa


Another nice Disney detail over at Sarge's there's an Olive tree with a crew cut.
I really like the canon ball neon sign.


A new mural over at It's Tough to be a Bug. I don't know I don't really like it.
I am expecting Flix to peek out from behind a blade of grass. I don't know maybe to will grow on me.


I had to toss in a picture of Tuck & Roll one of my favorite attraction signs in DCA.


Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment