Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The New Monorail Pool


Early morning photo of the new pool area. Very inviting.Wish I had the monorail pool in my backyard. At first I didn't really care for the whole Monorail theme however, it grew on me and I now think its great.It does make for a nice photograph.



A view of the E Ticket pool. This use to be the Neverland Pool which I really miss.
The white flowering vine is Mandevilla and is very fragant. I also like the tall Date palms (Phoenix dacifera) which have to be hand pollinated in order to get dates. I think Disney should consider serving Date shakes at Tangaroa Terrance.




A close up picture of the pool tiles. I thought it was so clever of Disney use D ticket tiles on the D pool and E ticket tiles on the E Ticket Pool. its all in the details.


I took this photo before the demo. I guess the Neverland pool did look kinda of dated. I do miss it though.

 I of course had to take some pictures of Horseshose Falls before it was torn down as well. R.I.P.




It was really cool to stand in this spot and listen to the rushing water.



No comments:

Post a Comment